One of our favourite part of building Player XP is experiencing the excitement when we share our new updates to Player XP but we know that sometimes you just want to know what's coming down the line. To aid with this, we wanted to open up on the areas we're currently working on.
Player XP is running on version 1.2.5. The first new features were released for 1.2.5 in October 2020 and we release new updates for the dashboard on a monthly basis. 1.2.5 is the last 1.2 update before our next major release (1.3) which will contain the following major new features:
- Instant Messaging Channel Support (1.3.1)
- Team Management (1.3.1)
- Individual User Accounts & 2FA Support (1.3.1)
- Audience Type Segmentation - Showing differing opinions between repeat and one-off community members. (1.3.1)
Due to the way we release new features, features from 1.3 will start to be added to the dashboard in the coming months with all of the above expected to be available in the dashboard by Summer 2021.
1.3 will then continue to be added to with the following new functionality being added:
- Public Data Retrieval API (1.3.2)
- Similar Terms for Topics (1.3.2)
- Slack Integration (1.3.2)
- Email Notification V2 - Including Ability to Setup Custom Email Notifications (1.3.2)
- Dark Mode (1.3.2)
- Customer Support Ticket Channel Support (1.3.3)
- Recommendation Engine (1.3.3)
- In-Dashboard Replies to Various Channels (1.3.3)
- First Party Translation Engine (1.3.3)
If there is anything missing from the above that you'd love to see in Player XP, please do let us know.
To keep up to date with Player XP's releases, please follow our blog at https://www.playerxp.io